Sunday, February 17, 2013

Plans for next few weeks


Last four months I've spend dedicated to "The Wheel of Time" series, and because of it I mostly neglected my PhD efforts. Now, after I have finished reading "A Memory of Light", I plan to dedicate more time to study, so I next few weeks I will watch few anime series, and maybe read some single book - no lengthy fantasy series for some time for me.

I also plan to read some non-fiction books, which I won't review here. But here's the short list:

  • "Essentials of Business Communication" by Mary Ellen Guffey, 8th edition, 2009 (great book about business comunication - lots of it is obvious, but lot of it is not, and it is nice to have it compressed in one place)
  • "System Identification: An Introduction" by Karel J. Keesman, 1st edition, 2011 (currently reading it, looks very solid and readable for now)
  • "Complete MBA for Dummies" by Kathleen Allen and Peter Economy, 2nd edition, 2007
  • some short book about HVAC and floor heating systems by Croatian author
  • "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman, 1st edition, 2011 (few years ago a professor lend my some books and I still didn't return them - I plan to give him this book as apology when I return them, after I read it)


No comments:

Post a Comment