Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just started a re-read of "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin

I finally decided to read "A Dance with Dragons", fifth book in what is probably currently most famous fantasy series around: "A Song of Ice and Fire". My initial plan was to wait for the paper-back edition to come out, since I didn't want to buy a hard-cover. I was also in process of buying first four books, and bought "A Game of Thrones" and "A Clash of Kings". But as I recently bought Amazon Kindle, this made me change it since now I don't have to wait for anything.


Anyway, before reading "A Dance with Dragons", I will be doing a reread of whole series so far, to refresh my memory. ASoIaF is one of my favorite series, and I have read first few books many times. But I haven't read them since I stopped going to library (some 4-5 years, now) and this will be the first time to read them in English.

I plan to make a post for each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment